Nicole Williams, owner of Allure Pole Dance & Fitness Studio, demonstrates four killer moves for getting flat, sexy abs in these Tone Skincare gifs.
1. Scissor Kicks
Begin lying down with your arms propped up on your elbows behind you. Lift both legs a few inches off the floor, and bring your right leg as close to your chest as possible. Begin to lower your right leg while simultaneously raising your left leg to switch sides. Make sure not to let your heels touch the ground until the end. Complete 30 reps, 15 on each leg.
2. Butt Raises
Begin lying on your back with your legs in the air and the bottoms of your feet toward the ceiling. Keeping your palms flat on the ground, squeeze your abs, and lift your hips off the floor. Lower your hips back down with control. Repeat this 10 to 15 times, and complete three sets.
3. Leg Straddles
Begin sitting on the floor with your legs stretched out in front of you and feet together. Place your hands behind you to the sides, and lean your upper body back to a 45-degree angle. Raise and separate your legs until you’re in straddle position. Then bring your legs back together while lowering them to the ground with control. Complete three sets of 10 to 15 reps.
4. Double Crunch
Begin lying flat on your back with your legs stretched out in front of you and your arms by your side. As you crunch your abs, raise your chest, and tuck in your knees so that your upper body and lower body meet above your hips. Slowly return to starting position, making sure your shoulders and heels meet the ground at the same time. Repeat this 10 times, and complete three sets. (Source)
First shift completed as a RN ! Celebrated with a pouty selfie as you do.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson